Disclosure: Tech Daily is reader-supported. If you make a purchase through our links, we may earn a commission (at no cost to you).
Winner: Erika R. – Alberta
Enter for your chance to win a beautiful RIVA Concert Smart Speaker! With Alexa built-in, paired with RIVA’s patented TrilliumTM technology, the RIVA Concert truly sounds amazing!
- Alexa Built-In: Full voice control for music, smart devices control and more
- Purest Sound: Stereophonic sound without distortion at ANY volume with patented TrilliumTM audio technology
- Total-Privacy: Mute the built-in microphones for total privacy
- Multi-Room Music: Listen to music throughout your home (coming soon)
- Alexa Calling & Messaging: Enjoy home intercom to call or message friends and family on Concert
- Portable: Splash resistant, 15+ hour optional battery, charge your devices
- Exceptional Features: Push-To-Talk voice control in RIVA Voice app, unlimited streaming options, voice control Spotify, RIVA Voice app for easy setup, speaker control & advanced features
- Connectivity: Connect via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplay, DLNA, Spotify Connect, Aux Input & more
- Approximate retail value of prize is $265 Canadian dollars ($199.00 USD)
Read Tech Daily’s recent review on the RIVA Concert Smart Speaker.
- Open to Canadian residents only EXCLUDING Quebec
- Must be 18+ to enter
- Please read the full official contest rules & regulations below before entering
- Use the form below to enter
RIVA Concert Smart Speaker Official Rules & Regulations
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The RIVA Concert Smart Speaker contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored and administered by Tech Daily based in Toronto, Ontario (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 22nd, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM ET on June 5th, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win you must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who has reached the age of majority in his or her province or territory of residence. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Contest: (i) employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives of the Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively the “Excluded Persons”); (ii) members of any Excluded Person’s immediate family, regardless of where they live; and (iii) persons who are domiciled with any Excluded Person, whether related to the person or not. In these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (the “Official Rules”), “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, partner or spouse.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, visit https://techdaily.ca/riva-concert-review/ (the “Contest Website”) during the Contest Period to enter the Contest, provide all required fields which include your first name, last name, email address, province, year of birth and skill-testing question and then submit the form.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person
Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor will be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned. All Entries must be received on or before 11:59:59 PM ET on June 5th, 2019(the “Contest Closing Date”). it meets the criteria for an Entry into the Contest, as stated more fully herein.
- PRIZES: There is one (1) prize to be won which is a RIVA Concert Smart Speaker as seen here https://rivaaudio.com/riva-concert/. Prize may not be exactly as pictured. Prize unit has been opened and turned on for testing purposes only.
- PRIZE SELECTION PROCESS: A random draw for the Prize will be held on June 7th, 2019 at 12:00:00 PM ET (the “Prize Draw Date”) in Toronto, Ontario from all eligible Ballots received by the end of the Contest Period. Odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible Ballots received by the end of the Contest Period.
- AWARD: We will attempt to contact the Winner by email three (3) times within forty-eight (48) hours of the Selection Date. If the Finalist(i) cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of the notification,(ii) declines the Prize, or (iii) fails to correctly answer the skill testing question (see rule 7), he/she will be disqualified and a new Ballot will be selected. Prize will be couriered to address provided to Sponsor by Winner in (1) to (2) weeks of Prize Draw Date
- RELEASE: Each potential list Winner will also be required to (i) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill testing question; and (ii)confirm his/her (a) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules; (b) acceptance of a Prize as offered; (c) release of the Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, shareholders, prize suppliers, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize.
- GENERAL: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and judges with respect to all aspects of the Contest, which are final.
- LIABILITY: Neither the Sponsor accepts any responsibility for losses, damages or claims caused by or resulting from participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize.
- GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
- AMENDMENTS: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and conduct the selection process from all previously received eligible entries received by the date of cancellation of the Contest. The Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
- PRIVACY: The Sponsor respects your right to privacy. Personal information collected from Entrants will only be used by the Sponsor to administer the Contest and to contact you in relation to the Contest if necessary. Your personal information will not be used in any other way.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COSTS, INJURIES AND LOSSES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, DESTRUCTIONAND LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY OTHER KIND), RIGHTS OF PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT, OR FROM AND ALL CLAIMSARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITIES, OR ANY USE, COLLECTION, STORAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OR, IF DECLARED A WINNER, ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING ANY USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE). YOU WILL HOLD ALL OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS IN THE EVENT IT IS DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAVE DEPARTED FROM OR NOT FULLY COMPLIED WITH ANY OF THE RULES. THIS RELEASE AND INDEMNITY SHALL CONTINUE IN FORCE FOLLOWING THE TERMINATION OF THE CONTEST AND/OR THE AWARDING OF ANY PRIZE, AS THE CASE MAY BE.