Disclosure: Tech Daily is reader-supported. If you click-through, make a purchase or sign up for a service through our links, we may earn a commission or fee (at no cost to you). Learn more.
Are you a major Sex and the City fan? Then you’ll be dying to watch the revival series, And Just Like That.
You may be sitting in Canada and wondering, “How can I watch this HBO exclusive if I’m in a different country?” Well, we have some great news for you: there is more than one way for you to access your favorite Sarah Jessica Parker moments.
Let’s take a look at some of the ways to watch And Just Like That in Canada.
Best Places to Watch “And Just Like That” In Canada
If you are struggling to find a reliable streaming service in Canada that offers the series And Just Like That, Crave streaming service has you covered with their exclusive Movies + HBO subscription.
Crave streaming channel has two monthly subscription packages to choose from; each gives you access to all their great content. Although both of their monthly packages offer the same content, they differ in the number of devices that are allowed to be streamed simultaneously on the app.
If it’s just you and you want to stream Crave off of your laptop or mobile, then the Crave Mobile package is for you. The subscription costs $9.99 per month, which gives you access to all the latest HBO, HBO Max, and Showtime content.
The Crave Total package costs $19.99 per month and allows you to stream in Full HD on four devices simultaneously. In addition, you can download the series’ episodes and watch them in offline mode.
There is a free 7-day trial period, so if you aren’t happy with Crave, you can easily unsubscribe from either of their packages.
Crave is compatible with a variety of devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Smart TVs, Apple TV, Android TV, Bell Streamer, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox, Playstation, Android, and IOS operating devices.
2. HBO Max
If you want to watch the latest HBO series, And Just Like That, you should seriously consider streaming the series from HBO Max directly.
HBO Max is based in the U.S., and unfortunately, the app has geo-restrictions enforced on it. However, there is a way to overcome the geo-restrictions set in place by using a VPN.
I’m sure you’re familiar with the term “virtual private network,” or VPN for short. If not, a VPN basically secures your network and acts as a mask, hiding your device’s IP address from sites. It, therefore, makes geo-restricting ineffective, and you’re able to stream from anywhere in the world.
Follow these steps to successfully use a VPN to access HBO Max:
- Install a strong VPN onto your device and configure it to your network. Make sure the VPN is well recommended and has more than one server in the U.S.
- Sign in and connect to a server in the U.S. with your device.
- Locate HBO Max on your Play Store or device app store and sign up for an HBO Max account.
HBO Max has two monthly subscription fee options for their new subscribers. The first monthly subscription package offered, which allows you to access your favorite And Just Like That moments, costs $9.99USD per month.
The second monthly subscription package offered is an ad-free option for $14.99 per month, should you feel the need to avoid adverts. Unfortunately, HBO Max doesn’t currently offer a free trial period for their new subscribers.
The HBO Max streaming app is compatible with Android and IOS streaming devices, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Playstation, and Xbox.
3. Amazon Fire Stick
If you own an Amazon Fire Stick and want to access the latest HBO series, And Just Like That, in Canada, there’s some great news for you! You can stream HBO Max (and thus And Just Like That) from your Amazon Fire Stick in just a few short steps.
To access The Sex and the City revival series, And Just Like That, on your Amazon Fire Stick in a different country (such as Canada).
Here’s what you will need to do:
- You will need to go to the Amazon website on your Amazon Fire Stick and log into your existing account.
- On the website, you will need to locate the “Accounts & Lists” submenu option, select it, then click on “Your Accounts and Content.”
- You will be given the option to change your region from Canada to the U.S.A. Proceed to change your region to the U.S.A.
- Once your region has been changed, you must connect your Amazon Fire Stick with your TV and go to the “Settings” menu.
- You will need to log out or deregister from your Amazon account and then sign back into your account after your region has been changed.
- Download a VPN app from your app store and connect, allowing the VPN to connect to servers in the U.S.A.
- Open the VPN app and connect to the available U.S.A servers. You might have to try a few VPNs that have multiple servers in the U.S.A.
- Download the HBO Max app from your app store and sign up for an account.
After completing the steps above, simply proceed to open the HBO Max app on your Amazon Fire Stick device, And Just Like That, you can begin streaming.
4. Use a Gift Card
And Just Like That is exclusive to HBO Max. Accessing HBO Max in Canada can be quite tricky unless you have an HBO gift card.
To watch HBO Max in Canada, you will need to purchase a gift card and open your own HBO Max account.
Here’s how you do it:
- HBO Max gift cards can be purchased from a reputable website, such as “mygiftsupply,” which sells gift cards.
- After you have purchased your HBO gift card, you will receive an email with a gift card code. Be sure to keep this code safe.
- You will then need to download a strong VPN app on your device to counter the geo-blocking on HBO Max.
- Once you have a reliable VPN installed, you will need to redeem your HBO Max gift card on the “HBO NOW” website.
- Enter the code that was sent to you via email and fill in a U.S.A zip code. There are countless U.S.A zip codes available on Google for you to use.
- You may need to fill in some additional information, but after completing this, you will be set up and can start streaming And Just Like That on HBO Max.
That’s all that it takes to use a gift card to open an HBO Max account and then stream your favorite shows.
5. Apple or IOS Operating Devices
Canadian fans of Apple and IOS operating devices will be ecstatic to hear that they can stream their HBO Max favorites, such as And Just Like That, on their devices.
HBO Max may have some restrictions that make things slightly more difficult than normal. Nonetheless, here’s how to access And Just Like That on Apple and IOS:
- You will first need to log out of your current existing Apple ID.
- You will then have to recreate a new Apple ID and make sure to select the U.S.A as the country of your choice. There will be a requirement for a phone number; Apple does not verify your number, so it won’t be a problem to use your Canadian number.
- Now that you have created an Apple ID that is registered in the U.S.A, you will need to log on to your new Apple ID on your device.
- The next step is to download a VPN that has multiple servers in the U.S.A. Download a strong, recommended VPN to your Apple device and connect to a U.S.A server.
- Download the HBO Max app on your device from the Apple store.
- You can now open your HBO Max app on your Apple device and sign up for an account.
And with that, you will be streaming And Just Like That in no time!
6. Android Operating Devices
Don’t worry if you aren’t a supporter of IOS and prefer using Android devices. There is still a way to watch And Just Like That on your devices.
Simply follow the following steps to access And Just Like That, in Canada, on your Android device:
- The most important thing is to download and sign up for a VPN on your Android device, if you don’t have one already.
- Load the VPN app on your device and proceed to connect it to the servers in the U.S.A.
- When you have a secure network with the help of a VPN, go to the Play Store on your device and select the “Menu” option.
- Go to the “Account” submenu and choose the option to change the region or country of your device. Change the region from Canada to U.S.A.
- Now that your region has been changed to the U.S.A, you can download HBO Max and sign up.
7. Using U.S. Virtual Prepaid Card
Do panic if you are still having trouble accessing And Just Like That using all the above-mentioned methods. We still have another trick up our sleeves; try using a U.S.A Virtual prepaid card.
Here’s how you can use a U.S.A virtual prepaid card to watch And Just Like That:
- You will first need to register and sign up for an account on the StatesPay website to create your own U.S.A virtual prepaid card. There will be some information that you will be required to fill out to register your account.
- When you have created your own virtual prepaid card, you must then add some funds to your account. You can use a VISA, Mastercard, or even PayPal.
- In addition, you must download a VPN app on your device and connect it to a U.S.A server.
- Once you have connected to a U.S.A server, download the HBO Max app to your device.
- You can then sign up for an HBO Max account by filling in the credentials of your U.S.A virtual prepaid card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Watch And Just Like That on Amazon Prime?
Yes, viewers on Amazon Prime can purchase episodes or seasons of And Just Like That without subscribing to HBO.
What Is the Difference Between HBO Max and HBO?
HBO Max has all the shows, movies, and originals that are available on HBO. HBO Max subscribers have an ad-free subscription option, whereas HBO doesn’t offer that option to its subscribers.
HBO Max has more content than HBO. HBO Max subscribers have access to a wider variety of channels such as Cartoon Network, Warner Bros, DC, and its own original series and movies that are exclusive to HBO Max.
All the greatest moments of the latest Sex and The City revival series, And Just Like That, are available in Canada through the use of many different platforms.
Crave provides exclusive screening of And Just Like That through its streaming service and its streaming app is compatible with most devices.
For all other methods you can use to access the series, your devices will need the assistance of a strong VPN to hide your location from the geo-restriction enforced by HBO Max.