“Suits” arguably gives a stylish and compelling edge that makes it stand out from other legal dramas.
Find out where you can watch the “Suits” in Canada and prepare to see Mike Ross and Harvey Specter win lawsuits and close cases in New York.
Table of Contents
What Is Suits About?
“Suits” is a legal drama that chronicles the story of Mike Ross and Harvey Specter as they navigate the fast-paced and cutthroat world of corporate lawyers. It follows the many cases that the pair takes while juggling complex and intertwined personal issues.
The series premiered on June 23, 2011, and aired until September 25, 2019. The series saw moderate success and resounding adoration from fans. It spawned nine seasons with a total of 134 episodes. Aaron Korsh created and wrote “Suits,” while Untitled Korsh Company, Hypnotic Films & Television, Universal Content Productions, and Open 4 Business Production produced the show. The USA Network handled the distribution.
Who Are in the Cast and Production of Suits?
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter – Harvey is a hotshot corporate lawyer and named partner at his firm. He’s a sharp and quick-witted lawyer who can get out of pickle without breaking a sweat.
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross – Mike is Harvey’s brilliantly talented associate, with a dark secret. Despite his mastery of the legal world, Mike is unlicensed.
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson – Jessica Pearson is the no-nonsense and dead serious co-founder of the firm. She’s got a sharp wit and an even sharper sense of fashion.
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt – Louis Litt is a talented but difficult lawyer. Pompous to no end, Louis demands nothing short of excellence from his peers and subordinates.
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen – Donna is Harvey’s secretary and longtime friend and confidant. Donna’s calm and reasonable personality balances Harvey’s stubborn and narcissistic attitude.
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane – Rachel Zane is a brilliant paralegal with a strong and outspoken personality. Beneath Rachel’s steely and confident exterior is a woman who yearns to realize her true potential.
The diverse and equally compelling supporting cast composed of Rebecca Schull, Amanda Schull, Wendell Pierce, and David Costabile complemented the talented main characters of the show.
What is the Rating for Suits?
“Suits” is rated 14A in Canada, which means persons younger than 14 years old and below must be accompanied while watching the show.
How Many People Watch Suits?
“Suits” enjoyed high viewership numbers during its airing. The series had an average of 4.28 million views during its first season. “Suits” became one of the highest-rated cable TV shows of 2011, second only to “Game of Thrones.”
How Are the Reviews for Suits?
“Suits” enjoyed a generally positive reception from both critics and fans. The series gained 76% on the Tomatometer, with a 90% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes. Critics have praised the sharp wit and amazing synergy between the cast members, with a special mention for the charismatic and engrossing chemistry between Macht’s Harvey Specter and Adams’ Mike Ross. Then again, critics have also pointed out the formulaic and sometimes boring story beats.
Where to Watch Suits in Canada
There are plenty of options for you to choose from to rewatch the nine seasons of “Suits.”
Is Suits Available on Streaming?
Yes, you can stream “Suits” online using the following platforms:
Your top choice to watch the hit legal drama in Canada is Netflix. To watch “Suits” on Netflix, subscribe to any of the following monthly plans:
|Number of simultaneous screens
|Basic with ads
Peacock TV is the next best choice for streaming for “Suits.” You can subscribe to any of the following plans:
|Number of Devices
Is Suits Available for Rent (VOD)?
The Amazon Store offers the complete seasons of “Suits,” but prices vary depending on the episode or season.
You can rent the complete seasons of “Suits” on iTunes for CAD$33.67.
Google Play Store
You can also rent individual seasons of “Suits” on the Google Play Store, but prices vary depending on episodes or seasons.
You may also choose to avail individual seasons of “Suits” on the Microsoft Store, but prices also vary depending on the season.
Is Suits Available on Cable or Free TV?
No, “Suits” is no longer airing on cable. But the good news is you can still rewatch the series through home media with the complete DVD set of the legal drama. You can also purchase DVD copies of the series online.
Should I Use a VPN to Watch Suits?
You would only need a VPN if you stream via Peacock TV.
Suits Is Not Your Ordinary Legal Drama
“Suits” is a fun and fascinating legal drama that focuses less on the legal part and more on the drama. The series excels in telling personal and complex character arcs with captivating characters that you would love or love to hate. While it is no longer airing, you can watch every beguiling moment on streaming platforms, VOD, or via home media.